Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding any personal information you provide to us. By visiting identitydigital.co.uk you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy. We only disclose your personal data to third parties that assist us with providing you with our services and, if you authorise us explicitly, to our affiliated companies for the purpose of customer relationship management, analytics and marketing.
When Do We Collect Information About You?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of our above referenced services, activities or online content we may receive personal information about you.
By submitting your details, you enable Identity Digital to provide you with the services, activities or online content that you have selected.
We collect personal information about you in several ways, including:
• When you request information via email or through our online contact form;
• When you enter into one of our Competitions;
• When you interact with us on Social Media.
We may also receive information about you from third parties with whom we work closely such as technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers.
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We may collect and use the following information about you:
• Information you give us such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail and card details;
• Information regarding your visits to our website and applications when we may automatically collect and process;
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Information about your website usage, including your browsing history and your navigation through our website.
Certain categories of information are considered sensitive under the General Data Protection Regulation including health information. We will only collect sensitive personal information about you where have provided such information to us (or via a third party such as a retailer) as a necessary part of purchasing products and services from us. By providing us with sensitive personal information, you explicitly agree that we may collect, use, share with third parties and transfer outside of the European Economic Area this personal information for the purpose of delivering the products and services you have asked for and for administrative and legal purposes.
Please Note: If you withdraw your consent to our use of your sensitive personal information, we may not be able to provide all or part of the products and services that you have requested.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To enable the provision of the products and services you have requested;
• To provide services tailored to your requirements, for example, to send you messages and information that we consider relevant and of interest to you and to personalise the products and services on our website or other sales channels;
• To deliver information about the products and services you have booked
• To provide you with marketing communications about products and services we feel may be of interest to you;
• To improve your experience of, and provide personalised offers on, our websites, mobile apps and other sales channels;
• To ensure that content on our websites, mobile apps, search engines and third party sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• To measure the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not;
• To provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
• For billing, administrative and legal purposes;
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the delivery of the products and services you have requested
• If you have signed up to a special promotional prize draw, then you may be contacted by those subsidiary partners stated at the time of sign up or entry into the competition;
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and to personalise and tailor offers;
• Third party service providers we are using to provide services that involve data processing, including the sending of marketing and service related emails on our behalf;
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies)